Whenever large quantities of goods have to be transported quickly over long distances, the railway is usually an unbeatable option.
We develop customer-specific and product-specific transport concepts for all types of goods, which are collected in block trains and shipped throughout Europe.
As an alternative to sea and air freight, we also offer transportation from China to Germany via rail container.
Here we use the recently established link from China via Kazakhstan, Russia, Belarus and Poland.
The transit time from Zhengzhou to Hamburg is approx. 18 days. As yet there have been no larger-scale incidents, weather-related delays or other complications.
Our rail transportation services for you:
- Very short shipping time – in approx. 18 days from China to Germany
- Rail transportation of full container load (FCL)
- Regular transport of general cargo (LCL) by rail from the Far East
- Ex works LCL/FCL service with domestic transportation to the rail terminal
- Consolidation of several supplier consignments to create a single rail transport
- Door-to-door insurance
- Deadline tracking from the handover point
- Weekly departure for all China rail transports
|Yiwu - Duisburg/Madrid / vice versa||1x per Week||18 days||40', 40' HC||Ja|
|Zhengzhou - Hamburg / vice versa||2x per Week||18 days||20', 40', 40' HC||Ja|
|Wuhan - Hamburg / vice versa||1x per Week||18 days||40', 40' HC||Ja|
|Chongquing - Duisburg / vice versa||3x per Week||18 days||40', 40' HC||Ja|
- Special containers for temperature-controlled goods on request
- Customs and document handling